Roller shutters are doors which can be designed with wood, galvanized steel, aluminum or polyvinyl chloride. These doors have proven to be very effective when it comes to protecting your property from external threats and different types of weather hazards. They offer additional security and help you maintain privacy.
When it comes to quality security roller shutters, those made of aluminium are considered to be the best. The fact that aluminum is sturdy and at the same time less expensive makes it one of the best options when it comes to making quality security shutters. Aluminum security shutters are available in different size and shape, and in customized designs.
We also offer security screens for window security or to protect sliding patio doors.
What are the Reasons to use Security Shutters?
- Protection from intruders: These doors are very effective when it comes to offering protection from intruders. With the increasing rate of burglary and theft these days, it is absolutely necessary that you have additional measures to ensure the safety of your property. These shutters can be the ideal solution to this problem. They are sturdy and difficult to breakthrough, besides, they last for a long period of time.
- Protection from heat: These shutters can be very effective when it comes to preventing heat from entering your property. When it comes to glass windows, they allow the heat to pass through them, whereas, if you have shutters installed on your doors and windows, they would absorb more than 60% of the heat and would make sure that your interior is kept cool. You can easily feel the difference if you walk inside a property which has these shutters on a hot summer day.
- Privacy: This can be another very important reason for installing these shutters. There are occasions when you seek complete privacy and blinds are not good enough to prevent eyes from seeing through. If you have security shutters installed, they provide total privacy.
- Weather Protection: They are very effective when it comes to offering protection from the hazards of weather. Be it a storm, heavy rainfall, thunder or whatever, with these doors in place, there is no way the interior of your property would get affected. Most security shutters are available with water resistant coating which makes them more effective when it comes to fighting with weather.
- Easy to Operate: Modern day security shutters come with remote control feature which makes them easier to operate. Unlike the earlier days, when you had to manually pull them down and push them up, these days, all you need to do is to press the button on the remote control.
Roller Shutters were first used in shops, garages and department stores. These days, they are also being used in residential homes. What was once a very basic security product is now available with many custom options and colors to make your home secure and beautiful.